Open Thread: Fire Transmission

For all those who would rather shoot the messenger.

Comments

Hear, Hear!!

reloading

FOR THE WIN!

Absolutely.

Dude, you still work here?

Dude, you still post here?

I took a more or less six-month uninterrupted LOA, to finish the dissertation. I've been contributing, quite regularly, for the last several weeks.

Funniest article I've ever seen here. Of course, I don't come here as often as a lot of you. Nice job, though.

Are you sure you haven't been fired yet, Trans?

I mean, sure you are still posting, but maybe they've fired you and they are waiting until Friday to fire you?

waiting until friday to tell you that is.

Pretty sure. I've slept with so many people in pursuit of clawing my way onto the front page, they wouldn't dare fire me, now.

I can just imagine myself going on an ax-wielding rampage through TCR Central HQ, in LOCATION CENSORED BY ECHELON

Ax as in lumberjack implement, not as in that stupid body-spray...

Fire McFail.........Keep Transmission

I can say this, I've been fired once and it was on a Friday.

I can also say one of my co-workers just got axed a week ago, and that also happened to be on a Friday.

Good thing if they do fire you, you long haired granola eating Badger!

So all you have to do is sleep with someone to get onto the front page? Who would that be? Or should I just try to make love to my keyboard? again

"So is the Friday Firing thing legit? They fire you on a Friday so that you have the weekend to cool down, and not do something rash like take a weapon into the office the next day?"

I took a class this semester in Organizational Communications and that is exactly what they do.

this is the only thread i will read.

instead of firing you on friday, they should just move your office to the storage room. And remove you from the payroll. It will take care of itself then. Slow and steady, no pain.

What would you steal from work if they fired you?

wait...is TRANSMISSION a 5 speed or 6 speed?

Trans, some body!, we need a new discussion thread for today's game.

trans, Be wary if someone comes in and takes your stapler. another sure sign is if they move extra boxes into your office as storage. Or worse yet is if they move your office into the basement. That happened to my uncle Milton before he retired to the tropics.

I'm going to assume Rob G or Ruz is doing the preview....

What would I steal from the TCR Secret World HQ?

Probably the inflatable Don Zimmer.

(And yes, I catch the Office Space references.)

yeah, transmission......I gonna need you to go ahead and ....... do this next preview......... and ......Im also going to need you to do it on saturday.........so if you could just come on in on saturday.......... and sunday to.......great.....

It's about time someone had the balls to come out and post a "Fire Transmission" thread. Good job Trans.

I say keep Trans....at least he adds some comedy on parachat

...wait, he's a Badger- sheesh! (Go Gophers)

Transmission is a big fraud who poops his pants.

HAH! Ok, Ok, Fire Trans thread wins for comedy-per-post ratio, over the other three open threads.

• Let me guess: Land of Contusion? Puppet Prez Reagan mistakenly blows the world up due to a bum thumb?

Eric S 2 hours 33 min ago view
  • Favorite Genesis video

jacos 3 hours 3 min ago view
  • Twitterverse reporting that Almora's examination by a hand specialist went okay, it's still just a hand contusion.

Eric S 3 hours 42 min ago view
  • Attaboy, Eloy! Jimenez named Midwest League MVP and Best Prospect.

Gonzalez and Morrison also honored.

VirginiaPhil 9 hours 2 min ago view
  • QuietMan 19 hours 14 min ago view
  • FYI, formatting of the web page is weird.

JoePepitone 21 hours 48 min ago view
  • Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Gabby Johnson for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particularly glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

Jackstraw 21 hours 59 min ago view
  • White Sox new stadium name w apropos logo

jacos 22 hours 41 min ago view
  • it was between that and "more like the CRUNCH REALLY EARLY AM REPORTER because i'm gonna c.r.e.am all over this place."

i chose the classy route.

• Rob G. 22 hours 54 min ago view
  • that was the 2nd greatest piece of performance art since Donald Trump's campaign

• ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€ good shit goเฑฆิ sHit๐Ÿ‘Œ thats โœ” some good๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œshit right๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œthere๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ rightโœ”there โœ”โœ”if i do ฦฝaาฏ so my self ๐Ÿ’ฏ i say so ๐Ÿ’ฏ thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: สณแถฆแตสฐแต— แต—สฐแต‰สณแต‰) mMMMMแŽทะœ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘ŒะO0ะžเฌ OOOOOะžเฌ เฌ Ooooแต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘“๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘“๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฉ euphoric logic !euphoric loGic๐Ÿ‘Œ thats โœ” some euphoric๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ป logic right๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ปthere๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ Carl ๐Ÿ”ญ Sagan๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’ซif i do ฦฝaาฏ so gentlemen ๐Ÿ’ฏ i say so ๐Ÿ’ฏ thats euPhoric logic right there Richard ๐Ÿ“’ Dawkins๐ŸŽฉ (chorus: socrates died for this shit) mMMMMแŽทะœ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ‘ŒะO0ะžเฌ OOOOOะžเฌ เฌ Ooooแต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŽฉ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘“๐ŸŽฉ๐ŸŽฉ๐ŸŽฉ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œeuphoric logic slam me the FUCK uP ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€ john cena JOhN cEna

• You can start the CRUNCH EARLY AM REPORTER. Then you can blog to yourself, and argue with yourself about Jon Lester.

The E-Man 1 day 30 min ago view
  • my current job has me coming in at 7am (eastern)...i miss staying up til 2am to watch west coast games.

crunch 1 day 2 hours ago view
  • Remember when west coast road trips were a good time to catch up on some reading?

Old and Blue 1 day 2 hours ago view
  • Taboola field is more appropriate.

Old and Blue 1 day 2 hours ago view