Looking for Cubs in All the Wrong Places
- Arizonal Phil
- Cub Reporter (and a thousand other variations)
- cubs blog
- mike schmidt backs ron santo
- santo hall of fame
- ron santo hall of fame chances
- santo traynor "hall of fame" brett schmidt
- ron santo baseball stats
- "Mike Schmidt" "Ron Santo" Hall of Fame"
- bob uecker quote ron santo
- ron santo hall of fame argument
- vote Santo Schmidt
- bill james ron santo
- ron santo compared to other third basemen
- ron santo defensive win shares
- joe morgan, ron santo
- who didn't vote for ron santo
- ron santo pizza
- Tom Waddle ESPN
- What happened to Tom Waddle on WGN
- tom waddle leaving wgn
- si cover soriano
- chicago cubs 40 man roster
- WHAT CITY DO THE CHICAGO CUBS DO THEIR SPRING TRAININ
- 2007 spring training chicago cubs roster
- Cubs spring training carmen pignatiello
- sam fuld cubs spring training
- spring training, dish network
- mlb spring training rosters
- hotels near hohokam park mesa cubs
- sam fuld and chicago cubs 2007
- CUBS SPRING TRAINING 07 COTTS
- miachel cooper cub minor league pitcher
- steve clevenger 2007 spring training
- sam zell politics
- Tabula Rasa roster
- Ankle Bone by heel
- hatian culture and how they deal with pain
- veterinary demands 5 years from now
- cliff notes for the book Anybodies
- rocky point prostitution
- how much money has Dwayne wade donated
- geiko cave man theme song
- f650 trucks chris walker
- alou pisses on his hands
- deer hunting
- ryan dempster eating
- Zambrano McDonalds
- crazy cubs shirts
- 18 yr old catcher needs team in nc
- "lilly of the field"
- no offense dude, but as far as superpowers go...
- jorge poo tang
- sister porn stars
That would be Rice Krispy Treat
Butterfinger or Baby Ruth?
I saw the first three innings and the last three, so I didn't see Arrieta get hit. His stuff looked nasty at first...what happened? Any insight from anyone who watched?
That question came from CRUNCH's cousin.
He's definitely one of the best
Jeff Sullivan of Fangraphs on Lester:
Question: Do you think that Lester’s base-throwing yips/lack of the ability to hold runners is a big deal? He’s had a long, successful career despite this, mainly due to being good a run prevention, but it did hurt that one time vs. KC in the playoffs. Should Cubs fans be making a bigger deal out of it, or is it just not that big of a deal?
Miggy seemed remarkably unhappy for a guy who just won the game. Probably related to the fact that he never plays any more.
Yeah, that was the official scoring.
Classic ending, about 12:11 AM, CST. 5 hours, 3 minutes. Both teams have bases loaded, no out situations in the last inning.
Last man on the bench, Montero gets it done.
This fucking game
Baez lucky to not have hurt his hand with headfirst slide on play at plate in 12th inning.
Maddon's master plan to challenge his offense to improve on coming from behind late in games is working amazingly.
Everyone remember Starlin Castro dropping or misplaying just about every ball near second base that involved a tag?
Javier Baez is the opposite of that.
on the wild pitch thing, did they really call that a wild pitch on Jansen that Heyward scored on Friday? If so, I don't know what a passed ball is anymore.
Let's see -- up 3-0, at home, Jake on the mound annnnd....compare and contrast 2015 to 2016. Bleh.
Hopefully, the Pirates will uncork a series of 9th inning wild pitches.
@BNightengale: Former #MLB pitcher Dan Haren will be throwing to Tim Tebow tomorrow during his tryout in LA, he announced.
[email protected](dan haren): @BNightengale nope, I was offered the opportunity and declined.
@ithrow88 Oh and memo to my agent, @bvanwagenen: Pitching to Tim Tebow tomorrow DOES NOT count as getting me a real job offer.