Looking for Cubs in All the Wrong Places
- Arizonal Phil
- Cub Reporter (and a thousand other variations)
- cubs blog
- mike schmidt backs ron santo
- santo hall of fame
- ron santo hall of fame chances
- santo traynor "hall of fame" brett schmidt
- ron santo baseball stats
- "Mike Schmidt" "Ron Santo" Hall of Fame"
- bob uecker quote ron santo
- ron santo hall of fame argument
- vote Santo Schmidt
- bill james ron santo
- ron santo compared to other third basemen
- ron santo defensive win shares
- joe morgan, ron santo
- who didn't vote for ron santo
- ron santo pizza
- Tom Waddle ESPN
- What happened to Tom Waddle on WGN
- tom waddle leaving wgn
- si cover soriano
- chicago cubs 40 man roster
- WHAT CITY DO THE CHICAGO CUBS DO THEIR SPRING TRAININ
- 2007 spring training chicago cubs roster
- Cubs spring training carmen pignatiello
- sam fuld cubs spring training
- spring training, dish network
- mlb spring training rosters
- hotels near hohokam park mesa cubs
- sam fuld and chicago cubs 2007
- CUBS SPRING TRAINING 07 COTTS
- miachel cooper cub minor league pitcher
- steve clevenger 2007 spring training
- sam zell politics
- Tabula Rasa roster
- Ankle Bone by heel
- hatian culture and how they deal with pain
- veterinary demands 5 years from now
- cliff notes for the book Anybodies
- rocky point prostitution
- how much money has Dwayne wade donated
- geiko cave man theme song
- f650 trucks chris walker
- alou pisses on his hands
- deer hunting
- ryan dempster eating
- Zambrano McDonalds
- crazy cubs shirts
- 18 yr old catcher needs team in nc
- "lilly of the field"
- no offense dude, but as far as superpowers go...
- jorge poo tang
- sister porn stars
CTSteve -- have they decided to skip tomorrow's game...? (I keed)
Not a bad thing -- Bryant and Miggy are hurt, and Ross could use a day off.
2016 .607 ops
Plus bad fielding
taylor davis moved to AAA to take the place of that other catcher guy dude person.
Who's Mr. June-August? Can't be Jorge "Mr. 1.705 Playoff OPS " Soler, can it?
Chesny Young 4-5 tonight for Tenn. Now hitting .410 with an OBP over .500.
Looks like Soler has decided to take the "can't play in the cold" thing head-on. No longer wearing the cold-weather under gear.
Cubs record for last 3 months of regular season baseball: 59 - 23. (Aug, Sept/Oct and April, with one still to go).
That's a .720 winning percentage and projects to 117 wins over 162 games.
That's a lot of dance parties.
So where does Warren G rank in the list of terrible "Take me out to the ballgame" renditions? It's gotta be near the top.
They only need to win 18 more in a row to match the 1984 start of the Detroit Tigers.
I agree that it is frustrating and baffling and I am surprised more teams don't try and take advantage of it. However, in the end, I would rather have a pitcher that has 4-5 outs innings versus 4-5 runs innings.
.464 obp play him over Mr june-august
And he can play the field
I don't have any problem being "reminded" of it -- but anything more than a short sentence about it makes my eyes glaze over and skip to the bottom.