Looking for Cubs in All the Wrong Places
- Arizonal Phil
- Cub Reporter (and a thousand other variations)
- cubs blog
- mike schmidt backs ron santo
- santo hall of fame
- ron santo hall of fame chances
- santo traynor "hall of fame" brett schmidt
- ron santo baseball stats
- "Mike Schmidt" "Ron Santo" Hall of Fame"
- bob uecker quote ron santo
- ron santo hall of fame argument
- vote Santo Schmidt
- bill james ron santo
- ron santo compared to other third basemen
- ron santo defensive win shares
- joe morgan, ron santo
- who didn't vote for ron santo
- ron santo pizza
- Tom Waddle ESPN
- What happened to Tom Waddle on WGN
- tom waddle leaving wgn
- si cover soriano
- chicago cubs 40 man roster
- WHAT CITY DO THE CHICAGO CUBS DO THEIR SPRING TRAININ
- 2007 spring training chicago cubs roster
- Cubs spring training carmen pignatiello
- sam fuld cubs spring training
- spring training, dish network
- mlb spring training rosters
- hotels near hohokam park mesa cubs
- sam fuld and chicago cubs 2007
- CUBS SPRING TRAINING 07 COTTS
- miachel cooper cub minor league pitcher
- steve clevenger 2007 spring training
- sam zell politics
- Tabula Rasa roster
- Ankle Bone by heel
- hatian culture and how they deal with pain
- veterinary demands 5 years from now
- cliff notes for the book Anybodies
- rocky point prostitution
- how much money has Dwayne wade donated
- geiko cave man theme song
- f650 trucks chris walker
- alou pisses on his hands
- deer hunting
- ryan dempster eating
- Zambrano McDonalds
- crazy cubs shirts
- 18 yr old catcher needs team in nc
- "lilly of the field"
- no offense dude, but as far as superpowers go...
- jorge poo tang
- sister porn stars
Even when logically I know I should root for the Cardinals, I cannot. I think it's worse than the Packers thing. I think it's literally the worst thing.
Kinda weird stat -- the NL has 5 teams that are at least 20 games under -- it was 6 before the Brewers swept the Pirates -- and there are none in the AL. Oakland has the worst record in the AL at 18 under. Hunh.
Jon Lester scored his first career run today. And his 2nd. Now I see why hit bats 8th.
Every Cub starter has scored at least one run so far today, Russell leading the way with 3
Anybody with an over/under on the Cubs getting to 30 runs today?
JD pointing to Javy's minimal leg kick on that blast.
Send bullpen home go get your complete game Lester
Javy with 3 hits, including a home run, and a walk.
Cubs with lowest batting average in MLB but highest walk total in NL, as Rizzo clubs a grand slam
He drew a bases loaded walk early in the game
i hope Baez draws a walk today!
I hope Baez will draw a walk today.
Have a day!!
/another diaper dandy
one of the slowest men in the game is taking a 20+ft lead off 2nd.
i think the "he's working on throwing over" knockdown scare has worn off in the 4th inning.
it keeps working, though. this is at least the 3rd time someone from the club has announced "he's working on throwing over" and the opposing team being cautious the next game. they should do this before every start.
Lester does not get the Michael Jordan treatement from umpires. He really has to fight for his strikes sometimes.
something tells me this isn't godley's day.