Looking for Cubs in All the Wrong Places
- Arizonal Phil
- Cub Reporter (and a thousand other variations)
- cubs blog
- mike schmidt backs ron santo
- santo hall of fame
- ron santo hall of fame chances
- santo traynor "hall of fame" brett schmidt
- ron santo baseball stats
- "Mike Schmidt" "Ron Santo" Hall of Fame"
- bob uecker quote ron santo
- ron santo hall of fame argument
- vote Santo Schmidt
- bill james ron santo
- ron santo compared to other third basemen
- ron santo defensive win shares
- joe morgan, ron santo
- who didn't vote for ron santo
- ron santo pizza
- Tom Waddle ESPN
- What happened to Tom Waddle on WGN
- tom waddle leaving wgn
- si cover soriano
- chicago cubs 40 man roster
- WHAT CITY DO THE CHICAGO CUBS DO THEIR SPRING TRAININ
- 2007 spring training chicago cubs roster
- Cubs spring training carmen pignatiello
- sam fuld cubs spring training
- spring training, dish network
- mlb spring training rosters
- hotels near hohokam park mesa cubs
- sam fuld and chicago cubs 2007
- CUBS SPRING TRAINING 07 COTTS
- miachel cooper cub minor league pitcher
- steve clevenger 2007 spring training
- sam zell politics
- Tabula Rasa roster
- Ankle Bone by heel
- hatian culture and how they deal with pain
- veterinary demands 5 years from now
- cliff notes for the book Anybodies
- rocky point prostitution
- how much money has Dwayne wade donated
- geiko cave man theme song
- f650 trucks chris walker
- alou pisses on his hands
- deer hunting
- ryan dempster eating
- Zambrano McDonalds
- crazy cubs shirts
- 18 yr old catcher needs team in nc
- "lilly of the field"
- no offense dude, but as far as superpowers go...
- jorge poo tang
- sister porn stars
5 HR in his last 5 games (3, 1 run...1, 2 run)
sure, 3 HR were in colorado, but 2 were in night games in SD. that evens out somehow.
My guy Addy
oh, another a.russell HR...whatever.
Dylan Cease throwing gas tonight for the Emeralds. In first three innings, has hit 100 mph six times, averaging 98 mph
Can I get a gif of Joe West's jowls waving as he chews gum?
/Asking for a friend
my gawd...that castillo-to-bryant pickoff was a thing of beauty. the knock on him in the minors being slow out of the crouch is looking less like a thing.
bless your heart. *pinches cheeks*
real shame I missed this week's episode of The Crunch Reporter.
It's highly unusual.
It does matter a little.
It matters much less than you think.
four winds field is awesome. it's crazy how minor league parks have "grown up" since the 80s/90s and that park was one of the late-80s models that showed a low-capacity ballpark could look like you're at something other than a highschool baseball game.
On another topic....I returned to South Bend last night for the 2nd time this season (still haven't tried either the deep-fried mac & cheese sandwich nor "The Porknado", as the drive home is over an hour and that could get ugly), and was pleasantly surprised to find D. Underwood pitching in a rehab start. He looked good -- although, to be fair, these are low-A hitters -- fastball consistently at 94-95 (if the SB scoreboard is to be believed -- several pitches were clocked in the 30s...) and with good location.
he gains nothing, no advantage, no saving of resources, nothing...there is not a cost/benefit tradeoff...him letting the running game go on around him for others to control isn't gaining him an advantage elsewhere. it's putting him at a disadvantage even if it's not cashed in with a run.
And out of respect for the rest of TCR, I'm done on this. I'm sure I'm not the only one in the other camp, but time to let it go. (Until the next Lester start. I kid.)
He is putting himself at a disadvanage. But how much of one relative to the rest of his game? He's not Justin Germano -- he's inarguably one of the best SPs in baseball, issue or not. It would be more of thing to discuss ad nauseum if it constantly caused him to give up runs and lose games. But it doesn't.