Good grief, you guys are verbose.
Just for the sake of refreshing things, here's a new thread.
Some random questions you can ignore, below...
- If (IF!) the Cubs ever built a new ballpark, what should it look like?
- If you could change the MLB or Chicago Cubs uniform in one way, what would it be?
- The dumbest rule in the game is...
- Who is the most entertaining player (intentionally, or otherwise) in MLB?
- The best book on baseball I've read is...
- Is this six-game winning streak the start of a great second half for the Cubs?
- For the hell of it - do you think you can jack the number of posts on the thread below this one (the game 77 thread) to 500, by the end of today? (without any bush-league tricks, but actual substantive posts?)