Game 140 Thread / Astros @ Cubs (3 of 3)
|SP||*Randy Wolf||SP||Ryan Dempster|
|8-11, 4.73, 134 K, 64 BB, 158 IP||15-5, 2.95, 160 K, 69 BB, 176.2 IP|
|CF||*Michael Bourn||LF||Alfonso Soriano|
|LF||Ty Wigginton||SS||Ryan Theriot|
|SS||Miguel Tejada||1B||Derrek Lee|
|1B||#Lance Berkman||3B||Aramis Ramirez|
|3B||#Geoff Blum||C||Geovany Soto|
|RF||Hunter Pence||RF||Mark DeRosa|
|2B||*David Newhan||CF||Reed Johnson|
|C||Humberto Quintero||2B||Ronny Cedeno|
|P||*Randy Wolf||P||Ryan Dempster|
Some stuff you may have missed in the comments or previous posts...
- Sean Marshall will take Zambrano's spot in the rotation on Sunday. Z did see the doctor today and was scheduled for an MRI, but for some reason did not show up for the MRI. It's been rescheduled for tomorrow.
- Kevin Hart has been called up.
- The Brewers already lost 9-2 this afternoon.
- Lou says Rich Harden is experiencing shoulder discomfort; although Hendry and Harden insist nothing is wrong at all.
- Iowa and Daytona start their playoff series tonight. Daytona was supposed to start yesterday and was down 4-0 early, but the game ended up being rained out before becoming official.
Pretty good pitch by Cahill that Cruz hit, though throwing a breaking ball in the dirt seems like a better option in retrospect.
Cubs need to keep the foot on the gas at the plate. 4 runs won't be enough.
Hey, Johann, don't blame yourself. It's obviously me. He hates bro-- wait, nothing, nevermind.
HAHAHA this is gold.
You have joined room: TCR_Parachat
Welcome to our live chat room!
johann: hey is there a game going on?
Mornington_Crescent has left.
johann: he hates carlos and I both!
I was at the bank drive through during that strike out and yelled so loud I think I scared multiple people in other cars
bullpen vs 5 innings (6 if you count the 4th)...that should make for an eventful rest of the game.
Don't think I've ever seen a crowd go that crazy for a K to end the 4th inning.
This is going to be a long, crazy, afternoon.
Turn off the TV, and good things happen. back to work.
Folks, the local watering hole calls.
I LOVE YOU
Was there, MC ignored me, left >:(
That was a bad first inning.
is anyone on parachat?
Battle through Jason, get to the fifth giving up only those two, Cubs will be alright.