Game 61 Recap: Cubs 0, Pale Hosers 0, Rain 1
- ach mutti, es regnet.
- Ozzie Guillen is talking about rats.
- LouPa on Von Joshua: "He's got some work to do."
- LouPa is Not a Dragon.
- LouPa has enough problems handling the Chicago Cubs
- LouPa is not a specialist on steroids.
- LouPa wouldn't know a steroid from a reefer.
- Crunch wants to have Carlos's babies.
- we make No Cheaters take a pee-test.
- What are we apologizing for?
- LouPa's New Hat.
- Soriano is Leading Off!!
- LouPa Is Not:
- a member of Devo
- Ryno needs to change.
- and he should start with his haircut.
- Carlos wins at Gay Chicken.
Cubs record in games recapped on the new, functioning computer moves to 1 Rainout.
bullpen vs 5 innings (6 if you count the 4th)...that should make for an eventful rest of the game.
Don't think I've ever seen a crowd go that crazy for a K to end the 4th inning.
This is going to be a long, crazy, afternoon.
Turn off the TV, and good things happen. back to work.
Folks, the local watering hole calls.
I LOVE YOU
Was there, MC ignored me, left >:(
That was a bad first inning.
is anyone on parachat?
Battle through Jason, get to the fifth giving up only those two, Cubs will be alright.
Carlos_RM: This Piscotty fellow...
Carlos_RM: He's not likeable
Well, at least it took Hammel 2 batters to give up a first inning run.
Worst nightmare realized in under 3 minutes.
I'm so anxious I can hardly stare at my screen pretending to work.
Harry Caray video for 7th inning at stretch today! I support this completely.
Maybe he would also be willing to pitch pitches #2 through 80 as well...